Sr. Java Developer
Perform comprehensive lifecycle activities in all aspects of software product DevOps, working in high-velocity geographically distributed agile team, using leading technologies and practices.
Role and Responsibilities
• Make high-impact quality contributions as a member of product development team
• Problem solve, multitask, work independently or collaboratively with colleagues as expected
• Documentation, design, coding, testing (unit, integration, system, and regression), packaging (including CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure management)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Required Professional Experience and Technical Experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Proficiency in Linux and Windows OS, including shell scripting, SSH, FTP, etc.
• Expertise and 7 years (minimum) continuous Java experience, minimum 3 years Java 1.8
• Microservices, hands-on experience with any application servers: i.e. TOMCAT, JBOSS, Jetty
• Public Cloud Experience preferred, Engineer or Architect Certification is a bonus
• Knowledge and or experience with mainframe technologies and or languages is a bonus
Please be sure to include current contact information.